Using Search Engine optimization is very critical in making your web site stand out and become a 1st ranked page online
There are ways to get to page one for any web site niche it is primary done by researching keywords and finding out what would be the best and words to rank for. Obviously, if you had a site about cars you would probably would not rank for that top position.
However, If your site is about a specific car or trunk such as 2009 Jeep Cherokee you will find out that the search results will drastically drop making it a competitive market for you to rank for.
Keyword targeting programs like Market Samurai,Keyword Spy or other Keyword research software is one of the best things to purchase and one of the most valuable tools you will use in your arsenal to dominate the niche and get ranked at the top of the Google search page.
Once you find the right keywords related to your niche that on average get about 200-1000 searches per day. Those numbers will related to the number of visitors visiting the top 3 ranked on the search engine results. Of course the lower you are on the totem pole the lower those results are. Studies have shown that 80 percent of people click on the top 3 results on the 1st page of search engine results such as Yahoo or Google.
So to give you my 5 top SEO secrets we will use the example keyword : Jeep Cherokee. Remember not to target mega keywords like “cars”.
Top 5 SEO Secrets
1. Write articles around your keywords . If you are writing a blog and you have a list of keywords like Jeep Cherokee and Jeep Cherokee mufflers you can write a article about the mufflers and use the Jeep Cherokee muffler keyword has a hyperlink to your other page or article about Honda accord mufflers. Search Engine Robots love internal anchor text linking. It can be just as powerful as external links coming into your site.
2. Try and Purchase a domain name with your targeted keyword in the domain name. This is the first mistake a lot of people make when starting out. Example: www.jeepcherokeetips.com or jeepcherokeeblog.com. This is very powerful or ranking you for the Keyword.
3. Try and find other Web page external links when linking back to your site. You can do this by visiting niche related forums or sites with do follow on their comments or signatures. This means when you put your site link in the comment box or signature box to a related blog or forum it will be considered a link back to your site.
4. When starting your web page or site, make a list of keywords and use them as categories or tags. Also, be sure your keyword is in the Title and Descriptions of your web site. Find a competitor and use the Google keyword tool to analyze what keywords they are using to pin point some of the categories you want in your site URL.
5. Browse around social book mark site for keyword related material and comment on the bookmark with your link.
If you implement those 5 important SEO tips, you will see dramatic ranking results. So get out there and get ranked!